Friday, April 15, 2011

superb lea justice tattoos



Raven
Raven
Little design of a tattoo I'm going to get. I love splash effects Edit: I submitted a T-shirt design, if you have time go and vote![link]
thumbnail

Blue goddess
Blue goddess
Started this piece tonight. It has about 4 hours of hair left...ughhhh :/
thumbnail

Sagitarius Tattoo
Sagitarius Tattoo
Another tattoo design I have been commissioned to do. Tis been a busy month for me in between semesters I must say.A client asked for a "badass sagitarius" so I tried my best. Took about 3 days to...
thumbnail

pagan tattoo
pagan tattoo
This tattoo was designed by the lovely: ^_^ it's above my left ankle -just got it today hence why it looks sore lol the three moons = maiden, mother, crone Neopaganismthe pentagram = the five elem...
thumbnail

House of Night Tatt
House of Night Tatt
I really love the House of Night books so to show my support i decided to get there design ....
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment